5 Ways To Increase Your Energy!
Want more energy?! Who doesn’t. Boosting your energy level is great for the heart. And NO, energy drinks aren’t the way to go! On that note, I went ahead and put together some super simple tips to get that extra boost of energy for your day! 😜
1. Good posture is key. Not only does your energy level improve, but it strengthens your tummy muscles!
2. Replace soda with water. Soda might give you a quick boost, but will shoot you right back down, which will make you even MORE tired! Not to mention, soda is filled with soo much processed sugar. Water however, flushes out toxins, helps keep you hydrated, and boosts your energy levels!
3. Less salt! Too much salt raises your blood pressure and a boat load of other medical issues. It also creates added water retention, which contributes to fatigue.
4. Get more sleep. Sleep deprivation can decrease energy levels, so you should try to get 7-8 hours of sleep a day.
5. Cardio 20 minutes a day is great for energy! Cardio can be anything from walking around the block to biking around the town!